December 2019: Philippines Coast-Guards took possession of the OCEA OPV 270, « GABRIELA SILANG »
OCEA delivered “GABRIELA SILANG” a world premiere state of the art Offshore Patrol Vessel, showing exceptional performances, sea keeping ability, maneuverability, versatility and great comfort on board.
This multipurpose vessel is designed to ensure all coast guard missions:
- law Enforcement and surveillance operations;
- anti-smuggling, illegal immigration and illegal fishing control;
- search & rescue operations;
- fight against piracy and trafficking;
- fight against pollution;
- diving operations;
- helicopter refuelling.
- length:84.00 m
- capacity:44 Crew + 26 Passengers + 35 survivors
- speed:20 – 30 knots
- endurance:30 – 45 days