April 2022: OCEA delivers the OPV 150 “GYPTIS” for the French Maritime Affairs
The French Maritime Affairs took possession of the "GYPTIS", an offshore patrol vessel type OPV 150, specifically designed by OCEA for sustainable and responsible navigation and dedicated to State action at sea.
The ship is able to carry out the following missions:
- Fisheries and marine environment police
- Surveillance missions of the Exclusive Economic Zone
- Search and rescue missions
- Surveillance and control of ships at sea
- Diving operations
- Pollution control
- Protection of natural resources and the blue economy
The semi-rigid boats and davits, fitted with anti-tilting systems, will allow the ship to deploy and recover control teams quickly and safely.
More information here.
- length:46.00 m
- capacity:23 Crew + 12 Personnel
- speed:20 - 30 knots
- endurance:15 days