September 2013: OCEA delivers “DORINA – P101” (OCEA FPB 98 MKI) to the Nigerian Navy
OCEA is pleased to deliver “DORINA – P101”, type OCEA FPB 98 MKI, to the Nigerian Navy on September 2013.
This 32 m multipurpose Fast Patrol Boat, is designed to carry out all typical Coast Guards duties such as:
- general presence at sea acting as a deterrent for illegal activities;
- general coastal patrol and police duties within the territorial and economic zone waters;
- fight against piracy and illegal activities such as smuggling, crimes, illegal immigration and illegal fishing activities;
- law enforcement at sea;
- protection of the marine environment;
- search and rescue.
“DORINA – P101” will join the three others Fast Patrol Boats 24m delivered in 2012 by OCEA: “OKPOKU – P175”, “BOMADI – P176” and “BADAGRY – P177”.
With their unique operational features and capacities, they will augment the fleets of the Nigerian Navy in their search and rescue operations within the nation’s water fronts both off shore and on shore.
- length:32.00 m
- capacity:13 Crew + 1 Personnel
- speed:30 knots