Loading of the “PANGLAO” !
The “PANGLAO”, a Fast Patrol Boat type OCEA FPB 72 MKII loaded on the July 18th 2018, at the OCEA site located in: Saint-Nazaire.
This 24m versatile vessel is designed to meet the operational requirements of the Philippine Coast guards for numerous missions such as:
- Coastal patrol in territorial and Exclusive Economic Zone waters
- Surveillance operations
- Fishing surveillance operations
- Fight against smuggling and illegal immigration
- Search and rescue operations
- Natural disaster management
- Control of vessels at sea
The “PANGLAO” will follow the way of her sistership “BOROCAY” and be transported to the Philippines.
The story continues with the other vessels of the series, get ready for coming news !
Characteristics of the ship
- Length overall