OCEA today: key figures
- 300+ employees
- 4 production sites
- 95% of the turnover at the export market
- More than 200 vessels delivered
|OCEA’s sales and marketing presence cover about 80 countries in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, Latin America and Central America.|
OCEA S.A. is today the French leader in Aluminium Shipbuilding
Specialized in the design, building and support of aluminium vessels up to 85 meters, OCEA S.A. has rapidly expanded since its establishment.
From the very beginning, OCEA S.A. created an internal design capacity and focused on the management of the maritime territory and operations inside the Exclusive Economic Zone area.
This important decision has enabled OCEA S.A. to market competitive offers in the 4 following fields of activity - OCEA Naval:
- Maritime Safety and Security designed for Coast Guard and Navies missions and duties
- Passenger transportation for tourist, oil and gas and windfarm support and transport
- Multipurpose workboats for the management of the maritime territory
- Luxury Motor Yachts
Customer focused, OCEA tailors its solution to meet each customer’s specific operational requirement.
The design department of OCEA seeks to optimise the hull design of each platform and the systems integration to ensure the operational efficiency and sustainability of our vessels.
To accompany our customers, and be “Your partner all the way” OCEA developed a comprehensive service package offer including:
- Complete Integrated logistic support for operating and maintaining your vessels: Documentation, training of crew and maintenance team, on-site technical assistance, support means supply chain
- Financing engineering
- Transfer of Technology
Development and building of marinas and complex elements:
- Sub-contracting of aluminium elements
- Tank ends